Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Long and Winding Hiatus, etc

Welcome back, Chopstick followers. Or, "Chopstickheads" as I have been thinking of dubbing you wonderful folks (all two of you, but hey, gotta show love!).

Gosh, it's been awhile, huh? First let me apologize for the long time away. My last post warned of such an occasion. For instance, when I got back into town from California, my computer died.

Yep, d-e-d, dead. After a quick resurrection, I still wasn't able to go out to any sushi joints as money would not allow.

Fear not, however, as I have a few posts coming up...including:

-My recap on my visit to Matsu's during my california adventure! (Please don't sue me, Disney)
-Raku, a wonderful Japanese restaurant in Midtown.

It feels good to be back. On to the sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment