Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hiatus

Well, there have been no recent posts, because there has been no recent sushi.

I'm on a bit of a tighter budget for another week, but I will be back in full swing in no time.

Beside budget constraints, I've had much going on lately. My sister had a baby (yay!), and I've worked like a mad woman.

Also, I leave for a holiday in California next week, so trying to squeeze in one more sushi adventure before then could prove tough.

If anything, I may have a "guest" spot about Sushi on a different coast.

More later! Happy Sushi Eating to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of science: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/04/sushi-guts/

    Seaweed! Bacteria! Digestive enzymes!
    Maybe more than some want to know but it's making me ravenous. I feel like Gollum...FISHHHH!

    ReplyDelete