Monday, October 17, 2011

Excuses Galore!

I've not posted in a few days as my schedule has been crazy.

In fact, I had to switch some days at work so I could attend not one, but two weddings (and one reception) on Saturday.

Glory, it was wonderful.  It was a day of seeing friends and family; the second wedding was really interesting as I saw and caught up with people I hadn't seen since graduating High School (yikes!).

Needless to say, however, not a lot of cooking has gotten done.  Poor J, having to eat out at all his favorite places. 

I suspect I will find time to post about the deep-dish Chicago pizza I managed to make last week, as it is a post that is ready to go, save the pictures.

I can't blame my schedule entirely, as I have gotten a little bit hooked on "Community" and have been chewing through the seasons available on DVD rather than my own cooking.

Ah well.  I will renew, with dedication, my writing. I just need a little time!

In the interim, please enjoy this video that has me salivating and jealous and wanting to own chickens. It's part of CHOW.com's "obsessives" video series--a woman in Oakland has her own Urban Farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment